[CentOS] Torrent sharing question

Sorin@Gmail sorin.srbu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:35:16 UTC 2008

John Bowden <> scribbled on Friday, June 27, 2008 11:54 AM:

> Just a quick question. I have been sharing CenOS 5.0 and 5.1 since I down
> loaded them. Now we are on to 5.2 is it still worth sharing them or can I
> archive them to DVD and save some hard drive space?

I removed my 5.1 torrents couple of days ago, and only kept the most release
(5.2) recent seeding 24/7 at work.

Ppl still downloaded from them like crazy (had about 250kbps on each x64 and x86
DVD:s) on last monday for the past months or so, so you might want to seed those
a bit longer if you can. Maybe I should keep seeding 5.1 as well for another
while...