[CentOS] settings up cheap a NAS / SAN server, is it possible?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Sun Jun 29 19:21:59 UTC 2008

Sorin Srbu wrote:
> [...]
Sure, SATA isn't as fast as SCSI, so I sacrifice that, but SCSI won't
give me the same space (3TB) as SATA either. So, a gigabyte mobo + 6x
1TB SATA HDD's + 4GB RAM + 2.8Ghz Core 2 Duo isn't too bad?

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com