[CentOS] Making CentOS 5.1 Live on USB Writable

Mark Rose

markrose77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:11:44 UTC 2008

I recently made a Live USB by using the directions in the LiveCD Trac.  It
works very well, but I was wondering if there is a way the partition  - in
my case, /dev/sda1, can be made writable. I tried changing the kickstart
file to mount everything RW, but it did not work.  I know I can always
create a second partition on the pendrive, but I would like all filesystems
accessible by both CentOS and Windows.  Any and all suggestions will be
appreciated.  Thanks!

Mark