[CentOS] dovecot & bandwidth limit

Gregory P. Ennis PoMec at PoMec.Net
Tue Mar 4 21:53:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 16:41 -0500, Ross S. W. Walker wrote:

> > > Greg,
> > >
> > > One more thing.
> > >
> > > Is that your real middle initial and last name?
> >
> > Ross
> >
> > You can not believe the fights I got into all the way through grade
> > school.  I did not really learn how to deal with it until my college
> > years when a bunch of my buddies yelled 'penis' from the back of a
> > chemistry class composed of about 500 students.  I usually
> > sat up front
> > so this time I turned around stood up on my seat faced them and yelled
> > back the word 'jealous'.
> >
> > After that the teasing seemed to stop to my dismay .... I had started
> > liking the name by then :)
> >
> > It's my real name :)
> >
> > Greg
>
> Too funny, your parents sure had a sense of humor :-)
>
> I probably would have changed my middle name to something beginning
> with a 'G'
>
> G. Ennis is infinitely better then P. Ennis
>
> -Ross

I have thought about dropping it, but it is just too late to do that.
There has just been too much mystique surrounding it especially when I
wear my kilts.  At this point it always offers a good subject of
conversation at cocktail parties, and I am so used to the teasing it
does not even get to the dander of my red hair :)