[CentOS] Source keychain credentials in Perl?

Filipe Brandenburger filbranden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:58:09 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Sean Carolan <scarolan at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I would like these environment variables to be made available to a
>  Perl script so that any "system" commands contained in the perl script
>  will inherit them.  How do you do this in Perl?

If the variables are exported when you call Perl, they will be
available inside Perl. And, when you call "system", they will be
available for those processes as well. Are you having any specific
problems doing this? If you can't make it work, please send more
details on what exactly is not working as supposed to.

Filipe