[CentOS] rsyslog repo?

Milton Calnek milton at calnek.com
Thu Mar 6 20:29:32 UTC 2008

I'm pretty keen on trying out rsyslog.
So I added Karanbir's repo... or I tried.

I still can't find rsyslog.
fwiw, I poked around http://centos.karan.org/el5/extras/stable/x86_64/RPMS/
and I couldn't find _any_ rpms.

Is it me or is the repo offline?

[root at wtl-nyx yum.repos.d]# cat kbs.repo
# All new packages are now released to the testing repository first
# and only moved into Stable after a period of time
# Note: The testing repository is disabled by default

[kbs-CentOS-Extras]
name=CentOS.Karan.Org-EL$releasever - Stable
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://centos.karan.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-karan.org.txt
enabled=1
baseurl=http://centos.karan.org/el$releasever/extras/stable/$basearch/RPMS/

[kbs-CentOS-Testing]
name=CentOS.Karan.Org-EL$releasever - Testing
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://centos.karan.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-karan.org.txt
enabled=0
baseurl=http://centos.karan.org/el$releasever/extras/testing/$basearch/RPMS/

[root at wtl-nyx yum.repos.d]# yum search rsyslog
Setting up repositories
wtl-noarch                100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
kbs-CentOS-Extras         100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
wtl-i386                  100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
rpmforge                  100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
updates                   100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
base                      100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
centosplus                100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
addons                    100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
Excluding Packages from Red Hat Enterprise 5 - RPMforge.net - dag
Finished
No Matches found

--
Milton Calnek BSc, A/Slt(Ret.)