[CentOS] internet search (not relate to Centos)

Hiep Nguyen

hiep at ee.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 10 18:45:45 UTC 2008

hi all, i have a little problem and seek for your advice.

search "jade sterling" on google, msn or any other, the return is:

Offering surplus bar and rod, selling to the Forging Industry, CNC
Machining Industry and Screw Machine Industry supplying hot rolled and
cold finished

i went through all my pages and can't find "Offering surplus".  my
question is how do i remove these words???

i hope i don't have to contact google or msn.

thanks,
t. hiep

sorry for off-topic posting.