[CentOS] Viewing QT .mov files in Totem

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Mon Mar 10 20:50:57 UTC 2008

I can't say for sure, because I don't generally play .mov, but if I want
ANYTHING to play in totem, I usually need the gstreamer-ugly or universe
packages.
Not going to be available on a stock Centos Install.
You'll need to add a 3rd party repository.....

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/fedora5.html

I'm not sure this is what you want to hear, based on the way you asked the
question, though.....
Even Fedora, Ubuntu, and others need these to play the "good" stuff.....
Dennis