[CentOS] FOSDEM Presentations

Filipe Brandenburger

filbranden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:19:12 UTC 2008

Hi!

I was looking at the pictures and devroom of FOSDEM 2008 in
www.centos.org. I was really interested in the presentations related
to CentOS. Would you mind making them available somewhere on the site?
I think that would be great documentation for some of the topics.

In particular, I wonder what are Karanbir's opinions on "Hosting
custom applications on CentOS 5", I guess I already know what many of
the items will be (package everything in RPMs and manage them with
yum), but I'm really curious about the other tips he would have to
give.

Thanks a lot!
Filipe