[CentOS] which open source wiki CMS?

Simon Jolle urandomdev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:12:19 UTC 2008

2008/3/17, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>:
>  there are hundreds and hundreds of CMS systems that meet your criteria
>  (PHP/MySQL)
>
>  http://www.cmsmatrix.org/
>
>  Which has much more authoritative comparisons
>
>  unless you are going to lay out more specific needs, there's little
>  point for people to toss ideas out.

What are the most popular and wide-spread Open Source Wiki projects
based on PHP/MySQL? Criteria are good community support, a lot of
third-party modules and good documentation.

The most famous named MediaWiki I don't wish to use. Anybody is running Pmwiki?

Wikimatrix.org list me 14 Wikis that match my criteria. Cmsmatrix.org
is overkill with a lot of proprietary software.

cheers
Simon

XMPP: sjolle at swissjabber.org