[CentOS] Browser window problems (previously discussed) - details?

stan johnson sjohnson at gwi.net
Sat Mar 22 01:00:09 UTC 2008

MHR wrote:
> For those of you who have reported here about problems with your
> browser windows suddenly going away in Firefox and/or SeaMonkey:
>
> Please send me all relevant hardware and software configuration
> details about your Mozilla installation as well as your version of
> CentOS. I am looking into a theory about why this might be happening
> and need more input.
>
> You can send these privately directly to me rather than the whole list
> if you prefer. I only need your h/w and s/w configuration information
> (what versions you are running on what kind of hardware).
>
> Thanks.
>
> mhr

I'd be happy to do that -- anything to stop the several-times-daily
crashing/vanishing of Firefox and Thunderbird. The former for weeks, the
latter only noticed much in the last week or so. But I'm too much of a
newbie to be sure what to send you. Can you post a command or two [or?]
to generate the text you need?

--
stan johnson

[All things] are set up through the power of thought.
Through the power of conceptuality the world is established.
--- the Buddha

We see only what we have names for.
--- Garrett Hardin http://www.garretthardinsociety.org