[CentOS] RHEL on The Pirate Bay, Mininova, etc

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:09:46 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

>  for them all.
>
>  How one could read that any other way is beyond me.

The usual idea is that because its "Free" Software you can't restrict
it in anyway... and that the 'Freedom' trumps any other license or
agreement. And I will bet that if you have enough money, there will be
lawyers who will come up with ways to argue that is a valid
interpretation.. and will argue it over and over again as long as you
have money.