[CentOS] Widescreen monitor with Intel G965 graphics chipset

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 26 20:46:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:31:06 -0600
"Joseph L. Casale" <jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com> wrote:

> I installed 915resolution but when executing it, it says "Intel Chipset detected but cant determine type..."
> Any ideas?

The latest version of 915resolution is apparently 0.5.3, available here:
http://www.geocities.com/stomljen/

The latest version of 915resolution that "yum search 915resolution" reports on
one of my Centos boxes is 0.5.2-2.el5.rf

Try installing 0.5.3 from the webpage and see if that supports your chipset.