[CentOS] Two Internet connections...

Dennis McLeod dmcleod at foranyauto.com
Wed Mar 26 21:00:11 UTC 2008

Here's what I would get:

http://www.netgear.com/Products/VPNandSSL/WiredVPNFirewallRouters/FVS336G.as
px

TWO wan interfaces in either Failover or Bonded, IPSEC and SSL VPN
tunnels.....

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833122213

I'm REALLY tempted, as I have a Linkproof Branch in my 2 locations to
provide failover, and it was WAY more than this, and is a PAIN to configure.

Anyway, it's pricy for home, but based on what I've read, its a solid
device.....
Dennis