[CentOS] WPA enterprise

David Hláčik

david at hlacik.eu
Sun Mar 30 01:14:55 UTC 2008

Hi i have freeradius mschap ldap working configuration - i am using it for
pptpd (VPN server) to authentificate  against freeradius with ldap .
Windows VPN client can connect to our company network and use it.

Next i want to add user/password auth to our WIFI (based on Dlink AP - with
radius support). We are currently using wpa-preshared key. i want to use wpa
enterprise with ldap authentification (providing username and password)
without need to install any certificate on windows.

First to make a clear - how do i achieve it? --- i mean exactly which
protocol i need to use and how it works (some shortcut to such howto)

How do i arrange to use same freeradius for currently working VPN and for my
plan to make wpa enterprise.

Thanks in advance!

David