[CentOS] problem installation of mplayer

Lanny Marcus

lannyma at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:40:02 UTC 2008

On 30 April 2008, "Mamun" <sharif0 AT iut-dhaka.edu> wrote:

>Message: 55
>Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:57:47 +0600

>I already installed CentOs,but can anyone give a sample of repo files
>and priorities.conf file.
>As for this 2 files i am unable to install mplayer.

You might find this article on the CentOS Wiki helpful. You can copy &
paste the commands shown onto the command line and get multimedia things
up and running, quickly and easily.

<http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/MultimediaOnCentOS>

There is also information about the yum priorities plug-in on the Wiki.
There is a link to it, near the top of the above URL.