[CentOS] Slightly OT? - How do I set up Win98 to access a printer on my CentOS box?

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at ActiveNetwerx.com
Fri May 2 21:54:29 UTC 2008

>However, I also have a Win98 box on the LAN that I would like to be
>able to print on the CentOS printer.  When I try to connect to the
>printer, Win98 tells me that it can't find the network...?
>
>Any suggestions?

Possibly name resolution issues on the Win98 box? Can you resolve a ping using the exact hostname you use for the printer (I assume the CentOS box emulates a Lanman printer? Never printed on a CentOS box...).

jlc