[CentOS] Way OT Re: OT- Re: ext3 filesystems larger than 8TB

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon May 5 22:41:10 UTC 2008

on 5-5-2008 3:24 PM John R Pierce spake the following:
> Ross S. W. Walker wrote:
>> No doubt!
>>
>> The worse part is I don't believe it was premeditated. I think she came
>> over to drop off the kids and told him oh by the way I'm taking the
>> children to live with me in Russia, at that point he went into a fit of
>> anger and threw here against the pillar causing a fatal head injury.
>>

> I followed the trial blogs day by day on the SF Chronicle site.     His
> wife was very close to gaining her US medical license (she had been a
> doctor in Russia), had lined up a good job, and various other
> indications of planning for a long term life here, nothing indicating
> any plans to leave for Russia.

<rant>

The fact that he could be convicted with little to no real evidence, but
someone like O.J. Simpson could be acquitted with what seemed like a smoking
gun still in his hands just shows how money makes the law go away in the US.

</rant>

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and