[CentOS] Somewhat OT:

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Tue May 13 11:34:50 UTC 2008

2008/5/13 Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote on Mon, 12 May 2008 23:07:20 -0300:
>
>  > [CentOS] Somewhat OT:
>
>  even then please write a senseful subject next time!
>
>  Kai
>
>  --
>  Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany
>  Get your web at Conactive Internet Services: http://www.conactive.com

Yes, you're roght Kai, I don't know how I could write such a stupid
subject, but it was too late yersterday, and I was writing with a
little part of my brain working :)

Even so, thanks for your comments, I'd like more experiences about
monitoring systems. Again of topic, I want to avoid Nagios because it
looks like over complex but if someone has an actual experience
demostrating the opposite, I'd be glad to hear.

Thanks in advance
Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -