[CentOS] broken GFS

Linux linuxlist at gmail.com
Wed May 14 21:09:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:50 PM, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:
> btw, what is WITH all these lame gmail addresses?   linuxlist ?   centoslist
> ??   Do I call you Mr Linux, or Mr List ?

Nothing to do with gmail. About calling me, it's a nice thing but
probably not needed. And I also know about usenet etiquette.

Well, I post in so many different threads and I do not want someone
googling and finding all about me. Besides, you people have the right
to ignore my-type people since not using real (or reallike nick)names.

Instead of deceiving people with different names on different
platforms, I prefer being honest about hiding my i.d. and I think this
is also my right (as your ignoring right)

But if it'll satisfy someone, I can choose some real-looking nicknames
from now on :)

Thanks...