[CentOS] Re: tar spanning

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu May 15 13:56:34 UTC 2008

Anne Wilson wrote:
> Labelling in gmail doesn't help if you are forwarding to an Outlook
> account,
> though.

outlook supports imap, doesn't it?  I have my wife setup with Microsoft
Windows Mail (Vista, fka outlook express) using imap on gmail, and it
works /great/

she gets the best of both worlds, it maintains copies of her folders
locally AND on the gmail server, and synchronizes each time she connects
so that she can look up stuff in her email when she's offline.

the imap 'folders' she creates in windows mail are in fact filters on gmail.