[CentOS] OT: Top Posting

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Fri May 16 13:58:45 UTC 2008

Beyond casutic...who's slaging here karanbir?  He expressed his opinion
and last time i checked there wasn't a rule against that.  While your
reply was inflamatory you also have the right to fire back..however
saying it's not ok to do something that wasn't against any of the rules
of this forum is just being caustic for being caustic's sake.

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> I think this post gives us a good message.  That is that, just like
>> there are many people who hate the forums, there are many users who
>> prefer the forums over the mailing lists.
>
> That does not mean you go slaging off one communication medium in
> another. If IRC is the only thing that works for you, that does not mean
> its OK to go farking off in the lists and forums.
>
> On the other hand, if you are here in the lists, its reasonable to
> expect people to make an effort to make communication easier. Just as
> any medium of communication would have guidelines and ways to implement
> them.
>
> - KB

Registered Microsoft Partner

My "Foundation" verse: