[CentOS] Re: OT: Top Posting - PLEASE STOP THIS POINTLESS POST

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Thu May 22 08:44:31 UTC 2008

With respect, there are such things as email filters.  I encourage
everybody to learn how to use their own particular MUA's filtering
system.

Secondly, posting a "PLEASE STOP THIS POINTLESS POST" message is
futile in the extreme.  If something is bothering you to the extent
that the moderators need to know about it (and I don't think that this
is such a situation), then you take it to them off list.

Sometimes I think email is just too damn good for some people.

Regards,

Martyn
--
Martyn Drake