[CentOS] How to move my MBR

Scott Moseman scmoseman at gmail.com
Sat May 24 02:58:00 UTC 2008

I copied over the MBR from hdc to sda.  I found a 4.4 LiveCD, but
apparently its damaged so it wouldn't boot.  I attempted to put
everything back and when I rebooted it went into a GRUB screen instead
of a normal boot.  I had no idea how to get it to boot from there, so
instead of taking the time to figure it out, I decided it was time to
make the plunge to CentOS 5.  So I'm now on CentOS 5 and my old /home
hard drive is completely history.  :)

Thanks,
Scott