[CentOS] IPTables help

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at cbn.net.id
Sat May 24 09:10:02 UTC 2008

On Saturday 24 May 2008 15:57:51 Ned Slider wrote:
> There is already an iptables tutorial on the Wiki:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Network/IPTables
>
> Rather than reinventing the wheel, perhaps you would like to take a look
> at that and consider contributing and/or helping to improve it if you
> see areas that you consider are weak.

Yes Ned, thank you.
It's not my intention to put down that great tutorial. No, nothing at all. And
yes, regarding to the original OP, I recommend to take a look at that URL.
Most recommended.

Also, if you want to read more, here's another great one from Oscar Anderson:
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/
http://linux2.arinet.org
16:08:03 up 7:56, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.