[CentOS] Re: samba question

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Sat May 24 13:31:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Dennis McLeod wrote:

> [...]

Or simply fix DNS. If your DNS is broken, it will cause all kinds of problems.
Maintaining hosts or lmhosts files for more than 1 or 2 machines is insanity.
Setting up an internal DNS server is trivial compared to setting up samba. I
would suggest you take the time to learn how.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl at rogueind.com		Spamtrap address mtd123 at rogueind.com