[CentOS] clustered mail server?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Wed May 28 01:34:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 19:23 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> I've started liking roundcube a bit more than squirrelmail. but
> roundcube is very basic. SquirrelMail has a *LOT* of plugins and can be
> made to do almost anything these days. And the community around
> squirrelmail is much larger than roundcube.

I recently started using RoundCube, and I like it primarily because it
has an awesome interface (compared to other web mail options in F/OSS
world).

I agree that SquirrelMail is still much more functional.  With so many
plugins, users and better support, it's just about always the best
option.

Having said that, I'm going to stick with RoundCube.  If SquirrelMail
ever gets a total interface overhaul, I'll most likely go back to it.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu