[CentOS] raw device change back to root after reboot

mcclnx mcc

mcclnx at yahoo.com.tw
Wed May 28 19:16:39 UTC 2008

We are setup new DELL 6800 server fro Informix database.  We create "raw" partitions and change "raw" partitions owner to "informix:informix".  After reboot owner change back to "root".

we don't have problem on CENTOS 3.X, but this problem happen on CENTOS 4.6.  I double check "SELINUX" is "disable".

does anyone know why it work on 3.X, but NOT on 4.6?

do I need modify /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions?

if "yes", anyone have sample?

Thanks.

       付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗!