[CentOS] Regd: SeLinux Configuration

Balaji

balajisundar at midascomm.com
Sat Nov 1 10:05:19 UTC 2008

Dear All,
  I have executed the following command at centos pc and command output
are placed below
[root at localhost ~]# rpm -qa | grep -i -e selinux
libselinux-devel-1.19.1-7.2
selinux-doc-1.14.1-1
libselinux-1.19.1-7.2
selinux-policy-targeted-sources-1.17.30-2.140
selinux-policy-targeted-1.17.30-2.140
[root at localhost ~]# cat /proc/cmdline
auto BOOT_IMAGE=linux ro BOOT_FILE=/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.9-42.EL rhgb quiet
root=LABEL=/

Regards
-S.Balaji