[CentOS] Check my math please

Neil Aggarwal neil at JAMMConsulting.com
Wed Nov 5 21:55:12 UTC 2008

Sean:

Don't forget that the data speed != line speed.
A line will only carry about 70% of the line
speed as data because of packet overheads.

	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.