[CentOS] Running From Live DVD & Keeping Settings Between Boots

Brent L. Bates

blbates at vigyan.com
Mon Nov 10 20:33:43 UTC 2008

     Someone posted how to use a memory card (USB or another kind) to save
settings between boots of a Live CD/DVD.  I believe it was posted not too long
ago and I thought I had kept the email, but now that I'm looking for the
information, I can not find it.  I've done some searching and I either get way
too many hits or way too few, none of which are what I'm looking for.  Does
anyone remember that post and can forward that message to me?  Thanks.

--

  Brent L. Bates (UNIX Sys. Admin.)
  M.S. 912				Phone:(757) 865-1400, x204