[CentOS] Oracle start up script issue with RHEL3 Cluster

Sun Nov 16 14:39:54 UTC 2008

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 8:53 AM, lingu <hicheerup at gmail.com> wrote:
>    Thank a lot for your valuale information also we are getting lot
> of mails in this mailing list about debian,ubuntu,knopix and even the
> microsoft and the people are getting help for such mails too .I dont
> think anything wrong about posting RHEL related issue on this list,
> also i thought you know very well centos is the clone of RHEL .

Yes, I know that CentOS is a clone of RHEL. But, if you paid for RHEL,
probably you have a right to their support. If not, to participate in
their mailing lists.  On  a weekend, you probably will get a quicker
reply from a RH mailing list than this one. Many of the experts who
participate in this list are not around on the weekends.