[CentOS] bioinformatics repository?

John jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:35:29 UTC 2008

Use a tool named Alien to convert the debian packages to RPM format.
Although be warned I have not had all that much success with doing it. It
will either work or not work on installation of the rpm. Alien not only
Converts .deb to .rpm, but can also do converts for other operating systems
package formats as long as you have the correct libs installed.

http://www.linuxdocs.org/HOWTOs/RPM-for-Unix-HOWTO-8.html

JohnStanley