[CentOS] Re: CentOS 4.7 Server CD - update frontpage

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Thu Oct 23 16:11:13 UTC 2008

on 10-23-2008 3:34 AM Spike Turner spake the following:
> Ralph Angenendt  wrote:
>
>> Spike Turner wrote:
>>> Perhaps with the release of the CentOS 4.7 Server CD
>>> the frontpage at www.centos.org could be updated to
>>> reflect this new development rather than 4.4?
>> In cases like this - could you open a bug at
>> <http://bugs.centos.org/>?
>>
>> I'll take this further, though, thanks.
>>

> This is one of the things I don't understand at the
> totalitarian republic of CentOS. I believe an announcement
> was made also to distrowatch and when people come looking
> they find out of date information.
>
> Bugs/bugzilla should be for reporting bugs at least that
> is the way it is elsewhere.
>
> Spike.
I think the problem is that the volunteer that created the CD and announced it
isn't the same volunteer that updates the website.

Volunteers usually have varying amounts of free time.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and