[CentOS] kickstart problems

Paolo Supino paolo.supino at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:23:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<JCasale at activenetwerx.com>wrote:

> >I boot via NIC0 and my configurations are as follows:
>
> Yeah, that's what I thought.
> Have a look at:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.2/html/Installation_Guide/ch-pxe.html
> &
> http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/FAQ_80_531.shtm
>
> The latter might shed some light. I am thinking you need tweak that a bit.
> jlc

Hi Joseph

  Since I have 4 NICs in each node the kickstart config file has 4 network
statements (one for each of the NICs). The --device eth0 appears in the
first network statement. The thing that I noticed that is missing in the
eth0 network statement is --onboot=yes (in the others it's --onboot=no).
Do you thing I should remove the other network statements from the kickstart
configuration file?

--
TIA
Paolo