[CentOS] A new blog on the block for Linux newbies

Spiro Harvey, Knossos Networks Ltd spiro at knossos.net.nz
Wed Sep 3 21:13:05 UTC 2008

>          I've created a blog to help newbies in the world of Linux. Can you
> people see it and tell what departments that I've to improve more to help
> the grate community of Linux.

1) The world has plenty of sites already catering to linux newbies. I
just googled "linux for newbies" and got 330,000 results.

2) Why can you possibly help if you yourself are a newbie? It's just the
blind leading the blind.

3) Your difficulty in grasping simple concepts like how to write an
email reaffirms point 2 in my mind.

4) Your grasp of the English language is at best mediocre. This will add
another barrier to conveying information to newbies.

my recommendation is that you forget your website and devote that time
into learning linux better yourself. Spend time on various forums, and
read read read.

A final point I'll note is that this is a CentOS list, aimed at helping
people with CentOS. It's not a place to spam with ads for your website
unless they are CentOS specific.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz