[CentOS] A new blog on the block for Linux newbies

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Thu Sep 4 08:40:56 UTC 2008

Romeo Ninov a écrit :

> Absolute true, but very often newbie ever if find/detect the problem
> give stupid/dangerous/senseless solution/idea.

Reminds me of what happens in Ubuntu forums and the likes on a daily basis.

User A: Help! 3D acceleration doesn't work! Compiz no works!
User B: Try to reinstall your system.
User A: I did what you said, but it still doesn't work!
User C: You must recompile your kernel I think.
User A: What does "recompile" mean?

I'm sure Eugene Ionesco would have enjoyed these forums :oD

Cheers,

Niki Kovacs