[CentOS] swap memory crash

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:28:00 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:53 AM, lingu <hicheerup at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
>    I am getting below syslog error on my oracle database server running on
> RHEL4U5. During this time my swap shows zero on both available and  free in
> the top command output , result in total system hang. can any one guide me
> how to fix this issue of memory and exactly what  this error indicates??

It strikes me that someone running RH4U5 should be able to get
technical support from Red Hat, no?...

I know they're virtually identical, but, as others with more weight
than I on this list have pointed out, this is for support on CentOS
issues for CentOS users on CentOS systems, or am I going too far here?

mhr