[CentOS] compiling libarchive

Mag Gam magawake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:22:28 UTC 2008

Thanks Ralph.

Got libarchive compiled fine, now trying to compile archivemount I
keep getting this error now:

gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -O2 -DNDEBUG -Wall -W -MM archivemount.c > dep
gcc -larchive -lfuse -o archivemount archivemount.o
archivemount.o(.text+0x1474): In function `save':
: undefined reference to `archive_write_set_compression_gzip'
archivemount.o(.text+0x147f): In function `save':
: undefined reference to `archive_write_set_compression_bzip2'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [archivemount] Error 1