[CentOS] Re: kickstart debug

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 20:18:20 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 12:07 -0700, MHR wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 10:07 AM, William L. Maltby
> <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> > HTH (?)
> >

> Jeeze, Bill, do you have to be such an a$$-kisser?
>
> (KIDDING!  RBFG and all that....)

<*chuckling and all that*>

It's a hangover from my professional days. The best quote from one of my
managers ever was "Geez! You're so **** hard to manage, but we don't
want to lose you!". I had a rep as being um... "independent". Never wore
ties... until they were sure I wouldn't and then I showed up with one
just to throw them off-kilter.

My best quote ever (in the presence of 200+ members of the organization
in which I had some responsibilities):

VP: Bill, why do you ask such tough questions?
ME: You know what a totem pole is?
VP: Yes, so?
ME: Well, think about it. When you're the bottom man on the totem pole
and you look up, all you can see is a$$holes above you (said with a
perfectly straight face).
VP et al: <*uproarious laughter*>

The hoomon brain is a wonderful associative processor. Sometimes I think
mine is a little warped.

--
Bill