[CentOS] check mal server speed n performance

fabian dacunha

fabian at baladia.gov.kw
Sun Sep 7 16:33:27 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I have Centos 5.1 and sendmail mail server running for over a year and
been workin fine

i also use mailscanner + clamav

now some remote users have been complaing that the mail sometimes time out

i have even tried to stop the mail scanner and jus test my sendmail but
the problem exists

now i would apprecite if someone cd help me or let me know of a link where
i could test the mail server performance and know if its working fine

so to rule out the possibility of any problem with my mail server software

the mail logs r normall and dont show any different thing

thanks and regards

apprecite ur help

regards

Fabian