[CentOS] Screen capture during install

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Fri Sep 12 23:07:57 UTC 2008

My main reason was to make a really good how to book on building the
webserver to help other newbies.

I guess I could install, learn VM, and then kinda 'fake install' the new
system and screen brab it.

Or maybe I could just use a camera....lol

Maybe I could run the video though a filter and grab it with the vcr or a
diff computer and take the video and cut it up.

Nothing is ever easy dang it. Chicken egg things is a bummer.