[CentOS] Picasa vs. native photo management apps

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 18:23:49 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 11:41 +0200, Niki Kovacs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a small business (http://www.microlinux.fr) offering various
> services around GNU/Linux, among which migrating folks from Windows to
> Linux. On server and desktops, I'm using CentOS exclusively. I know,
> Fedora would be more suitable, but I like the solidity of CentOS, and I
> can always build the odd missing bits myself from Fedora SRPMS.

I wouldn't count Fedora is suitable for anyone new to Linux. Heck, I
wouldn't even recommend it to any one with high blood pressure. At
all. :)

But, I do agree with rebuilding packages to CentOS from SRPMs. My life
is a lot more settled and productive using and learning to use CentOS.
My two cents. Ric

https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 336-254-1339