[CentOS] Re: i didn't see the 4.7 announcement

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Sep 16 21:12:04 UTC 2008

on 9-16-2008 1:23 PM Ralph Angenendt spake the following:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> So I retract my "maybe it wasn't announced. But not my "I didn't get it".
>>
>> Nothing in my mail logs either except the announcement on Aug. 30 and the
>> Announcements (8) on the 15th.
>
> Which mail address? The one you use here didn't get any mails on sunday.
>
> Ralph
I got 8 on Monday, and 2 on the 30th of August, and a few scattered before
that. I am just starting to think that having the filters down to 2 arches
just filtered the general announcement of the release.

No big deal, I saw the traffic from others after their upgrades, so
technically I got a 2nd hand announcement.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and