[CentOS] OT: Unix/Linux Training Online

Matt

lm7812 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 17:03:10 UTC 2008

This is a bit off topic but I was interested in taking some online
classes.  I currently have an associates degree in electronics tech
from about 15 years back but was wanting to expand on that and learn
more about linux.  Oreillyschool.com has a somewhat affordable online
certificate course in UNIX/linux admin.  The downside is I do not know
if there credits would ever transfer if I wanted to build on that.
Has anyone taken there course or know anyone that did?  Is it worth a
hoot?  Is there a better option?  Is a simple certificate worth that
much anyway?

Matt