[CentOS] RAID / OS Monitoring tools ?

John jses27 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 00:10:42 UTC 2008

JohnStanley Writes:

 Please see "linux.dell.com" and search for "OMSA". With just one machine it
may be a little over kill but provides a GUI for all administration of the
server. Other wise you can direct all inquiries to
"linux-poweredge at dell.com", just sgn up for the list.

There are also depending on your raid card, "Mega-Cli or PERC" Non GUI tools
to assist you.

JohnStanley