[CentOS] [ANN] iRedMail-0.3: Open Source Mail Server Solution
zhbmaillistonly at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 06:43:04 UTC 2008
I'd like to introduce this open source email server solution here,
hope it can help people who need mail server solution.
* Mail server solution for Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux and CentOS
5.x, support both i386 and x86_64.
* A shell script set, used to install and configure all mail server
related software automatically.
* Open source project (GPL v2).
* Apache (2.2.3, shipped within RHEL/CentOS)
* PHP (5.1.6, shipped within RHEL/CentOS)
* MySQL (5.0.45, shipped within RHEL/CentOS)
* OpenLDAP (2.3.27, shipped within RHEL/CentOS)
* Postfix (2.3.15)
* Dovecot (1.1.3)
* Amavisd (2.6.1)
* SpamAssassin (3.2.5, shipped within RHEL/CentOS)
* ClamAV (0.94)
* Policyd (1.82, +patches)
* Pysieved (1.0)
* Fast Deployment
* Deploy full-featured mail solution in less than 2 minutes.
* Multi-platform Support
* OS: RHEL/CentOS
* Version: 5.x (5.0, 5.1, 5.2)
* Arch: i386, x86_64
* Popular and standard protocols, mail user agent support
* HTTP (access mailbox via web browser), HTTPS
* SMTP, SMTPS, Submission
* POP3, POP3S
* IMAP, IMAPS
* Anti-Spam & Anti-Virus
* SPF (Sender Policy Framework) support.
* DKIM support.
* Greylist, Blacklist, Whitelist.
* Blacklist HELO.
* HELO Randomization Prevention (HRP).
* Sender & Recipient Throttling
* Recipient and Deliver Restrictions
* Enable/Disable deliver.
* Enable/Disable recipient;
* Enable/Disable POP3;
* Enable/Disable IMAP;
* Web Mail:
* Roundcube Web Mail (0.1.1)
* SquirrelMail (1.4.15)
* Horde WebMail (1.0.2)
* Mail Server Management:
* No limits on the number of domains or users.
* Simple mail backup and monitor (per-user and per-domain).
* Web based interface to manage
* mailboxes, virtual domains and aliases.
* MySQL database, LDAP.
* Per-domain and per-user sent and recivied mail backup.
* Provide mail statistics for mail server that produces daily,
weekly, monthly and yearly graphs of received, sent, bounced and
* PostfixAdmin improvement:
- Add per-user and per-domain bcc feature, etc.
- Ability to edit whitelist, blacklist in policyd's database.
* Roundcube plugin:
- Per-user blacklist (Implemented with policyd with 'rcpt_acl'
- Open Source Mail Server Solution for RHEL/CentOS 5.x:
- eBooks, Free eBooks, RapidShare Download, Free eBooks Download, Fast
and Reliable: http://www.ufindbook.com/
More information about the CentOS