[CentOS] DKIM

Bob Hoffman

bob at bobhoffman.com
Wed Sep 24 17:40:24 UTC 2008

Okay,
Yahoo is bumming me. Only system my mail is having an issue with. All mail
is accepted, but junked. I can only think it is the DKIM/Domain keys.

It is apparent that the dkim-milter is not part of the centos 5.x distro nor
is it part of the mirrors, as far as I can tell.

So...have any of you done it with your servers for sendmail?

There are some sites that claim to have rpms and I have downloaded the tar
from sendmail. But I would rather hear from anyone who has an opinion before
I go with one or the other.

I do not trust any rpms except for their mirrors, so not sure if I want to
do that. But maybe it is fine.

Open to suggestions, ideas for what works for you and yahoo.

No, I do not want to install postfix, thank you - /ninja'd ya