[CentOS] DKIM

RobertH roberth at abbacomm.net
Wed Sep 24 19:33:39 UTC 2008

> That's supposed to help with what regarding his problem? OTOH I have no
> idea
> which problem SPF solves anyway other than making it harder for others to
> use your domain for fake adresses (if receiving mail servers do some sort
> of
> check against SPF).
>
> Ralph

Ralph,

He asked for help with yahoo re: dkim and any other advice...

So I groped his dns a little and checked forward and reverse and then txt
records etc etc

Then I said

"Setup proper SPF records for your domain(s) for one."

Most properly setup mail servers do some sort of SPF checking nowadays and
use the info at SMTP time or later in something like spamassasssin scoring
etc

 - rh