[CentOS] DKIM

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Wed Sep 24 21:17:08 UTC 2008

> That's something different (and still bad, but Yahoo is one
> of the gorillas who can decide not to follow RFCs when
> receiving mails). But scoring mails down because you don't
> like the hostname the PTR points to is plain bad and stupid.
> At least they don't reject those mails.
>
> I'd still like to see logs or headers of mails which have
> been put into spam quarantine, because ALL people do here is
> GUESS what could go wrong and give advice which makes my toe
> nails curl up. As long as he is adhering to RFCs it's not him
> doing something wrong, it's Yahoo doing something wrong. But
> to know that some evidence is needed.
>
> Ralph

I sent the headers in a previous mail from yahoo and from gmail.

I took out the useless stuff after the from line...
You can see it looks for the DKIM and sees none so treats it neutral.
Nothing about spf at all. This mail just had a normal message like "hi how
ya doing" in it. It went straight to the spam box folder.

The last receive before the From header is the one sent from my computer to
my smtp server.

YAHOO HEADERS

domainkeys=neutral (no sig)

mta108.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:28:44 -0700

mail.creativeprogramdesigners.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id
m8OGSCwJ014172 for <testaccount at yahoo.com>; Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:28:12 -0400

From:   "Bob Hoffman" <bob at bobhoffman.com>